Florida 12 Hour ADI Online Course
Florida's First and Only ONLINE Advanced Driver Improvement Course. You must complete a basic driver improvement course (Traffic Collision Avoidance Course) if you want to retain your driver license in the following 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course.
- Your Online Enrollment Letter is Provided Immediately After Registration! (Enrollment in an ADI course is required for reinstatement of driver’s license per S. 322.291, F.S.)
- No Class to Attend!
Take up to 90 days to complete the course online. Go on and offline as often as you desire!
- No Need to Arrange Transportation!
Our website is available 24/7. You don’t have to travel to a classroom to complete the course.
- No Workbooks or Other Materials are Needed!
Our course includes everything you need! Simply respond to questions in your own words! Study the course materials online on your computer and then answer the quiz questions.
You must register for an ADI course before you can apply for a hardship license. Online enrollment letter is provided immediately after registration!
If your license was suspended in the state of Forida for points, as a habitual traffic offender (non-DUI related), or by court order, you must complete an Advanced Driver Improvement course.
Reasons for taking the (ADI) Course:
- Point Suspension - You will select this reason code if your Drivers License has been suspended for 12 points within 12 months. You most likely received a letter from DHSMV requiring you to take a 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course. Most students will select this option.
- Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO) – You will select this online course if your Drivers License has been suspended for 18 points within 18 months. You most likely received a letter from DHSMV requiring you to take a 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course for HTO.
- Court Ordered – You will select this course if your Drivers License has been suspended and you appeared in Court and the Judge ordered you to take a 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course.
Do you need an enrollment letter immediately?
Enrollment in an ADI course is required for reinstatement of Driver’s License per S. 322.291, F.S. To get your hardship license during your suspension period, you will need an enrollment letter. This letter can be printed online once you have registered. Register now and you can have the enrollment certificate in your hands in about 10 minutes. So what are you waiting for? Get started now by clicking on the sign-up button below.
Sign-up Today! $49.95